Monday, April 28, 2014

Egg Crate Jewerly Organizer

So this may sound a little odd.... but for the past, oh I don't know, 3 years? I have been SEARCHING for a ceramic egg crate to organize my jewerly. I found some here and there but they were always a strange color, too expensive (Anthropologie!), or not big enough. I mostly encountered crates that would hold 4-6 eggs, never 12.

When I like something, I tend to tell everyone around me.. you know, just so they can keep their eye out as well. In this case, it paid off! My mother spotted a 12-egg crate at World Market, in white, for..wait for it.... six dollars! That was the perfect deal, and I immediately grabbed one and headed straight for the check out line.



 Isn't it glamorous? It displays your jewerly perfectly! I only have my most worn pieces in it right now, but I might have to go back and snag another one. Honestly, I don't even feel like it looks like an egg crate, it looks like an expensive jewerly organizer.. no one has to really know that is was only $6 (shhh...).

xoxo
Abby

Coming Soon: Closet Essentials 

No comments:

Post a Comment