Friday, April 11, 2014

Fashion Friday!!

Fashion Friday



So I have decided..and don't hold me to it... But to do a Fashion Friday EVERY FRIDAY! So what is "Fashion Friday?" you ask.... WELL, it is just a peek into my closet and a taste of my style, what fashion trends I am following and how I wear them! I will show you one outfit from head to toe and tell you how to can re-create the look without emptying your pocketbook!

The theme this week will be..........POKA DOTS!

I am obsessed with poka dots, I am so glad this is a hot pattern for Spring! I am also not afraid to mix texture and patterns. I just try not to put too many patterns on top of each other. Sometimes I will do a poka dot top, with a stripped scarf. Today I've decided to do a poka dot top with leopard shoes and keeping it pretty neutral in between. Here is how I wear my poka dots and leopard!
Shirt-Target
Jeans- Jolt
Shoes- Anna (similar here)
Earrings- Kara Ross
Necklace- Etsy
Ring- Kate Spade
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelet- Juicy







So there it is, my fashion Friday obsession, POKA DOTS! Let me know how you wear your favorite poka dot pieces! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

xoxo
Abby 


No comments:

Post a Comment