Thursday, April 10, 2014

Statement Piece for Spring




white necklaces


Being stuck in black all day (as a hairstylist) I am really drawn to statement necklaces, especially white necklaces. White is the perfect statement color for spring!  I used the above necklaces as inspiration while I set out to find a few quality pieces to add to my collection. 

The first piece I found was this beauty:

I was first attracted to this necklace because of the beading! I thought it was unique and stunning. It is the perfect fit and just adds a lot of detailing to a plain outfit. Similar here. This particular one is from Francesca's $18!!

The second Piece I picked up was this:



A little more on the simple side. The white stone really stands out and has more personality than just a simple necklace, however it is not over the top. Sometimes I will layer this necklace with a longer necklace for different textures. You can find a necklace like this here however this one was ON SALE (woo hoo) at Kendra Scott.

The third necklace I fell head over heals for was this:


How beautiful is this piece? It is a chain link statement piece! This is one of those necklaces that anywhere I go everyone always asks "can I touch your necklace?" OF COURSE! It is fun, different and a must have for the Spring collection. You can pick up your chain necklace here!
So there is it, my three favorite white statement necklaces for the Spring! Best part about all of this... they are all AFFORDABLE, that is a rarity but a MUST! So now, go out and get you some, and as always... Happy Shopping!!


xoxo
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment