Monday, May 19, 2014

All things stripes!

Okay okay I know I have been absent for a while and I do apologize, life has been crazy! However, I think I have figured out a new schedule to incorporate blog time!

So my focus this week is stripes! I found this very flattering stripped shirt at Nordstroms Rack and if they had it in multiple colors I would have bought them all!!!!


Lets start from the head and work our way down.
As previously stated, the shirt is from Nordstroms rack. I needed some new summer tops that were loose, but still trendy.. and I think I nailed it with this top.
Since I am wearing a busy top, I wanted to keep the necklace some what simple. This Kendra Scott necklace is a statement piece, but it doe not SCREAM "look at me!", which is why I like it. 
Next, Jeans. These are my go-to skinny jeans. I am obsessed with them. Also from Nordstroms. (I think I have a slight okay, MAJOR Nordstroms shopping addiction.
Moving on down would be my new watch from fossil. So let me tell you why I was so attracted to this watch.. It has a huge face and a skinny band. It has the "boyfriend" size but the famine appearance. I also got the deal of the century on this watch, and who can say no to a great sale?!
Shoes, shoes and more shoes! Okay so my girlfriend bought these exact same shoes online, but sadly they did not fit her. She told me she found the exact replica of them at.... HEB (a grocery store here in Texas). WHAT??!!!? shoes from the GROCERY STORE! She was right.. for a whopping $8 I got these conformable, trendy, stylish shoes from HEB (they came with the ankle strap but I cut it off).

There are endless ways to wear stripes, I think I want to find a polka dot scarf to pair with this top for fall, like I stated in eariler blog posts, I am not one to shy away from mixing patterns! How do you wear your stripes?

xoxo
Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment