Thursday, April 24, 2014

Go-To: My litte black outfit

Okay okay, I am guilty of wearing black a lot all the time! What can I say? Black is slimming, classic and never hard to find. My newest "go to" -The little black outfit:
I have never been fearful of mixing black and brown. Just like I will mix silver and gold jewelery.The fashion rules have changed, and I am loving every moment of it!

So here is the break down of my never failing outfit!

The Shoes:

I scored these amazing comfortable booties at Francesca's, best part.. there were $10 on SALE, last size left... upon checking out one sales girl "whispered" to her co worker "finally!" I guess no one else wears a size 10? Oh well, their loss.
I am not a big heal girl, I am already a foot taller then all my friends, but I could not pass up this deal... guess my friends better get taller heals!

The Jewerely:

Lets start with the necklace: Kendra Scott has amazing statement pieces. It is really hard for me to pay $80 for a necklace, even if it is gorgeous! I signed up for the e-mails and I received a 20% off coupon for a girls night sale and I also had a 15% off coupon that I got from one of my clients  (they know me so well!) and with both discounts, it made the price much more affordable.

You wouldn't know that I have several watches considering I am always wearing this one... what can I say, gold is my color! I definitely have gotten my moneys worth out of this purchase, I have worn this watch non-stop since I got it in the mail 3 years ago.. the scratches and nicks prove it. Unfortunately this particular style is no longer for sale online,  however there is a very similar one on their website.

My classic Kate Spade bow ring was the greatest score I ever found at the outlet mall.. with that said of course that sale will never happen again!!! My ring needs a little TLC, but for $12 you can't complain. 

Ever since My friend Natalie and I got together a few weeks ago and made these dainty little stone rings I have not been able to take them off. We made so many in a million different colors, there is one that matches every outfit! Check out my DIY dainty ring post to see how you can makes these rings!

The Outfit:
Nordstroms is probably my favorite clothing store (target is my favorite store!) and what is better then Nordstroms? NORDSTROMS RACK! If you don't have one near you then I strongly suggest that you take a road trip to the nearest one. Jolt jeans are great stretchy jeans, and who doesn't love a good stretch? Polyester has taken over my closet... I do not like fitted shirts, anything too tight and stuffy. I tend to wear my loose, flowy blouses, they are much more flattering.

This outfit looks really cute with a black fitted blazer as well, for those more chilly days. It is simple, yet always classic look that will never fail you!

xoxo
Abby

Coming soon: Egg Crate Jewelry Organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment